Kumpulan Quotes dari Novel "Somewhere Only We Know" karya Alexander Thian


 Kumpulan Quotes dari Novel "Somewhere Only We Know" karya Alexander Thian


"...When something is too good to be true, be grateful and accept the happiness you deserve..."


:::


"Cinta itu ada, selalu ada, akan terus ada"


:::


"Time doesn't heal the pain. You just get used to it. You befriend it. It becomes a part of you."


:::


"Semua cinta berakhir tragis karena selalu ada kematian yang akan memisahkan. Namun, ia juga romantis, karena memercikkan satu pengharapan."


:::


"...You don't define love. You just... love."


:::


"Si tu pourrais voir avec mes yeux, que tu vaux le coup.  

I wish you could see you from my eyes, how you're worth it. 


Si tu pourrais voir avec mes yeux, que tes imperfections me rendent folie. 

I wish you could see you from my eyes, how your imperfections drive me crazy.  But I don't mind. 


Si tu pourrais voir avec mes yeux, que tu es aimé. 

I wish you could see you from my eyes, how you are loved."


:::


"Cinta ibarat secangkir kopi. Terkadang terasa pahit, tetapi tetap memiliki banyak lapis rasa."


:::


"I could keep writing all of the wonderful wonders and all the beautiful things in the whole word. Yet,  none of them can be compared, not even close, to your smile."


:::


"And the way you hug me. And the way you kiss me.  And how could i not love you more each day? You are imperfectly perfect for me"


:::


 

Komentar